Mani's of '15: #3



This is my third Mani of the year. It is OPI's "Bubble Bath". It's a light nude pink, almost flesh toned. The particular bottle I used was a mini. In my hand I am holding the Julep Oxygen Top Coat I used. I usually can't make up my mind if I like the color on me until the next day. I was hesitant with it at first but then grew to like it a little more. I would not go out and buy a full bottle though. Application is what annoyed me the most. Took 3-4 coats to get what you see in the picture above. I HATE when I have to use more than 2 coats. I'm just picky like that. I really wish I would have gotten opaque. The formula was a bit thin but took a bit to dry and since I had used so may coats it stayed tacky a long time making it hard for me to do anything without screwing up my nails. That was my biggest issue. When there is just so much product it just wants to do it's own thng and you can't touch anything.

Would I use it again? Maybe. A big maybe.

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

2 comments:

  1. I'mwith you, especially lately, I only want one coat!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's just such a pain in the butt! No time for that!

      Delete