Smell Ya Later: FCS CYO "Hanna Marin" and "Aria Montgomery"

As I discussed in length about the FCS CYO Event in an earlier post I wanted to share about the 2 I received from the event.
The first is named "Hanna Marin" and it is made of one of their museum scents called "Pinky Swear" (70%) and Marshmallow (30%). To me it smells like Bananas, berries, a very very light foral and a hint of soft Marshmallow. Like all CYO events they don't add color so both are white. It's still the thick body butter/whipped cream I love, but now in a custom scent for me!

The second "Aria Montgomery" is one I battled back and forth about getting because I wasn't sure if I wanted it or another scent. I am SO happy I got this one! It's Cotton Candy (40%) Rock Your Socks off (another museum scent, 40%) and Pink Fluffy Candy (20%). To me it's like heaven so sugary and sweet  unlike most in my collection. Mot the scents I own are fruity. It totally smells like a strong grape cotton candy. Makes me want some from the fair!

The next CYO event FCS is doing is Sugar Scrub on Fe. 13th! I love their scrubs but I don't use them fast enough to justify participating in the event. I still have a full size on of "Roy G. Biv" from their "Witch Please!" collection. It's nice to use after a shave to get all that dead skin away! So if you are into scrubs, check them out!

The next CYO event I might take part in is the CYO Cuticle Butter. If you are a nail care/polish girl they are a MUST for you to try or have! So moisturizing and healing for your poor poor cuticles! 

NOTE REMINDER ALL PRODUCTS BOUGHT BY ME. OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: