Manis of '15: #2




 This is my second Mani of 2015. It's Julep's "Alex". In real life it looks like a metallic shimmer mix? I hope that makes sense. I am having a really hard time describing it. it was not streaky going on as most polishes in this category do. It wasn't smooth though, it was this weird consistency. Took two coats to make it opaque.  I would use it again if I was in the mood. It's not my favorite purple I own but it was nice to try it out for a new color from Julep.

I just took this mani off last night. It was a bit stubborn in removal. Not sure if it was me or my remover I was using but it just seemed to take a lot to get rid of it! Hopefully I'll be doing a new mani in the next few days!

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: