Influesnster #FrostyVoxBox: Red Vine Fruit Vines Bites In Strawberry

A video posted by Stephanie Clayton (@sneffielynn) on


That was a QUICK little taste taste done on my instagram.  I rather go more in depth here. I know, in depth on a fruit snack? Think of it as a review of small sorts. They were Strawberry flavored. They only offer them in that and Cherry. Looking at the flat part of them it looks like a Micky Mouse Head.
The difference in these and the normal Fruit Vines is these are not hallow. Which is refreshing since it is only a bite. I can see me snacking away on this, but would  buy another bag? Maybe. I'm not sure. I don't eat licoricies enough to say. Usually when I have it it's because someone else has offered me some and it's 90% of the time a Twizzler.

Want to "Like" Red Vines" on FB?: Click here!
Want to follow them on Twitter?: Click here!

ALL PRODUCTS WERE FREE FROM INFLUENSTER. MY OWN OPINION.

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: