First Look: Beauty Bites: Perfectly Posh



Perfectly Posh is a brand of beauty skincare and wellness products that are all natural and promote products with benefits to your all around well being through taking care of yourself in a pampering way! 

My friend and Posh Consultant is Angie! You can NOT buy these products in store. Like popular brands Mary Kay and Avon you must buy them through a real person! So if you are looking to buy anything from the Perfectly Posh brand , contact Angie and she'll give you the hook up! You can even host parties through her if you want online! She opens an event, you invite your pals on Facebook, you have a good time, and buy awesome products! She can help you find what is perfect for your needs! Oh and another AWESOME thing? All products are under $25! They also run a deal if you buy 5 products you get the 6th FREE!

I recently purchased "The Healer" Stick (2 are shown in picture because I bought one for my mother as well) and the "Zit Zapper". "The Healer" is a balm loaded with Shea Butter and essential oils. It helps with scars, bug buts dry skin and that's just a short list of uses. Currently I am using it on scars to see how well it actually works! The "Zit Zapper" is a spot acne treatment, so far I am doing ok with it added to my skin care routine.

Haven't had any breakthrough or life changing results yet, but I have only been using the products for about 2 weeks. I plan to come back with my results for a fuller review at a later date and time.


NOTE: REMINDER ALL PRODUCTS WERE BOUGHT BY ME> ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: