Mani's of '15: #8


Sorry that the picture is fuzzy! My phone can be a dick like that sometimes. Anyway this is what I am calling my "Easter Egg" mani! I felt like I wanted some bright colors to celebrate the Bunny this weekend (let's hope they last that long). I used Complete Salon Manicure from Sally Hansen in the Color "Lavender Cloud" which is a white as a base so the colors I used could pop out more! The Pink I used is from Sinful Colors and is called "24/7", The bright blue is "Claire" from Julep and the bright but a little muddy purple is Zoya "Odette". 

It took time and patience to do this since it involved so many layers and colors. But once the white was dry things went smooth. It was weird how my colors looked matted or muted when applied to the white but a healthy coat of OPI Top Coat helped that situation. As usual the Creams where a bitch to work with :/ I really need to find a good application method that won't drive me insane in the process. 


Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: