Smell Ya Later!: Sucreabeille Review




PICTURED: Calm The Fuck Down Oil, Van Van Bar Soap, Fiery Wall Of Protection  Conjure Oil.

It's been a while since I did my first look at Sucreabeille so I thought I'd come back and give you a full review, even if it may be short. I did go into a lot of detail during my first post, but this is going to be the follow up!

My favorite is still the "Calm The Fuck Down" aroma therapy oil. Am I still seeing the same results as I did that first night? No. Honestly I don't use it every single night. My mind tends to forget things sometimes. But when I do use it I do notice a calming affect it has on me. When I am in a high stress situation at night or during the day if there is a storm, I reach for it. I am terrified of storms, and though it's not a miracle worker sometimes it can take the very edge off (Even if I still refuse to come out from my hiding spot under the covers.) I'd still recommend it to anyone that is having stress problems and needs to wind down. She now at customer request has it in soap form! I have it in my cart for the next time I am going to take the plunge and make another order.

I started using my Van Van Soap right after I got home from vacation. I find it to be the perfect size and shape to use in the shower. The smell is fantastic and the hopes of it maybe bringing me some good juju is a plus. It has a nice lather whether you use it straight on your body or on a poof. But wait? What about that juju you spoke of? I think it's all up to the individual using it. If you think it's helping you, great. If not, that's fine too, but I like a little dare I say magic in the air (or product).

There is magic in the Conjure Oil "Firey Wall Of Protection" right? That's all up to you as well and your belief system. Before using any conjure oil, research it and find out what uses are good for you. I haven't dabbled in this much yet, I will someday though.

So final thoughts? I pretty much have a girl crush on the shop. It has SO many amazing items and she keeps adding more and more as she comes up with them. No I haven't made a second order yet, I plan on it sometime, most likely after my Van Van soap is gone. Caroline is an amazing owner and her creations ARE one of a kind!

*NOTE: ALL PRODUCTS BOUGHT BY ME. OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

WHERE CAN I BUY SCREABEILLE PRODUCTS?: Click Here!
DO THEY HAVE A FB?: Click Here!
IS THERE AN FB GROUP I CAN JOIN?: Click Here!

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: