Listen up! : February

Here is my playlist of new songs I enjoyed in February! The list isn't long and I'm still listening to songs on my January playlist as well, but I didn't want to repeat myself. For example I am still hooked on "Girl Crush" by Little Big Town and "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson&Bruno Mars.

From this month's list my favorite is "Sugar" by Maroon 5. Very fun and addictive. "Sledgehammer" is slowly getting stuck in my head a lot. I really should listen to the whole Fifth Harmony album cause they are cool girl group Pop! The "Bye Bye Bye" cover by Curtis Peoples is even Lance Bass approved!!! He tweeted about it, which is pretty much the coolest thing ever.

I know "FourFiveSeconds" and "Heartbeat Song" are going to follow me into the next month. They were late comers in the game, but still very good.

Hope you enjoy this months playlist!

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: