Smell Ya Later!: Nature's Art Review




PICTURED: Soy Wax tart in "Berry Fairy", Soy Wax Tart in "Alice In Sugrland", Sea Salt Soap Bar in "Phial Of Galadrial", Soap Sample in "Sexy Man", and Soap Bar Sample in "Fairy Ring".

This is a follow up of my first look at Nature's Art! Sorry I didn't get to it sooner but I was away for most of July on Vacation and have been busy in my personal life to sit down and get in the right mindset to write a post.

I'll start off with the item I used on Vacation! The Sea Salt Soap Bar in "Phial Of Galadrial". I was really excited to get to use this product. When used the lemon scent seemed to be the most dominant in it. There was some orange but it was more of an undertone to me. It also contains a fine glitter in it, but that never bothers me. With one of the big ingredients being Sea Salt I expect it to be a bit course and exfoliating in texture, but it was baby smooth. That disappointed me a bit cause I love that sort of feeling getting the grime off me from being at a beach. But it ended up not mattering because as I used it I fell in love with it because of it's lather. I never experienced a lather like it and that's one thing I never really think about when using products. It was really soft feeling and bubbled up, it was a neat experience. If they made this product again I'd most likely repurchase it.

The other soap I mentioned was a sample in "Fairy Ring". It wasn't like the Sea Salt Soap bar but still very good. I loved the scent of it. I'd love if I could have had a full size bar in that scent. The smell of it just makes you happy. The other soap Bar Sample I gave to someone else to try.

As for the wax tarts and using them, I only used Alice In Sugarland and gave Berry Fairy to someone else so they could enjoy it. The throw is amazing and the scent will last you a lot longer then some other tarts. I will be buying some more tarts from her once my stash has simmered down a bit.

All in all Nature's Art creates complex fragrances and products that will knock your socks off! I honestly can't wait til I get to try them again! I hear the Whipped Soap and Scrubs as amazing. I also hear the bath products are out of this world but I don't have a tub so I would sadly not know.

*NOTE: ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY MYSELF. OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

WHERE CAN I BUY NATURES ART PRODUCTS?: Click Here!
DO THEY HAVE A FACEBOOK?: Click Here!
IS THERE A FACEBOOK GROUP I CAN JOIN?: Click Here!

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: