Smell Ya Later! First Look: Natures Art


PICTURED: Soy Wax tart in "Berry Fairy", Soy Wax Tart in "Alice In Sugrland", Sea Salt Soap Bar in "Phial Of Galadrial", Soap Sample in "Sexy Man", and Soap Bar Sample in "Fairy Ring".

I received this a few weeks ago and am just getting around to posting this for you! Life get's busy, we all know that. But I am SO happy to be able to share this small haul with you. I've been wanting to try out the company Natures Art for what feels like the longest time. It is owned by Kimberly and her Husband Art. I've had interactions with Kimberly in Facebook groups and she is nothing but the sweetest and so knowledgeable in her craft. Mostly because she has 20+ years experience, and that helps majorly in creating her magick! Yes magick!


Look and how CUTE is that?!! And it's only the freakin' box! You can tell thought is put into every little aspect of your purchase, no matter how big or small it is. I made a considerably small purchase and was treated the same as someone who made a larger order.
Everything was packaged not only for the pretty factor but for it's safety as it shipped! Everything in tissue paper to assure some extra padding so things don't break.


I'll Start off with the Sea Salt Soap Bar in "Phial of Galadriel". On the back of the packaging there is a sticker that states "Ready To Use By: 5/30/15". So That tells me it needed time to cure. Without that I would have immediately  took it into the shower. The scent is citrus. I can smell orange and lemon in there with floral undertones. It's going to feel great to use to re-energize my body! I really enjoy the scent.

The other 2 products I got were Soy Wax Tarts. I love a good melt! It's in a scent shot type cup, and what I do is cut each in half. That way you get to use it twice! I used "Alice In Sugarland" and was pleasantly surprised! It's a scent I can't really pinpoint. I know there is SOMETHING in there I usually don't like but in this scent, I really really like it!  I have not melted "Berry Fairy" yet but just from sniffing it, it smells like the title! It smells like a bunch of berries with maybe some cream.

I was so excited that I was sent 2 Soap Bar Samples. Usually companies send tub sample which do me no good as I only have a shower. "Sexy Man" smells just like that, a good ol Sexy Man!  It has a freshness like flannel or something. Reminds me of a lumberjack. A Big Ol Sexy Lumberjack with a beard. "Fairy Ring" is currently in my shower and smells so great. I enjoy using  it, the cool colors. Smells to me like Raspberry Lemonade with a smidgen of salt.

Usually I offer "advice" to the makers as a customer. Honestly though I don't really have any right now. I am 100% pleased with my purchase and the experience I have had with it so far.

If you are new to my blog, this is a FIRST LOOK! A more in depth review will happen in about a month. This way I get to test out a product that is new to me and give you a better look at the product. So stay tuned :)

*NOTE: ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY MYSELF. OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

WHERE CAN I BUY NATURES ART PRODUCTS?: Click Here!
DO THEY HAVE A FACEBOOK?: Click Here!
IS THERE A FACEBOOK GROUP I CAN JOIN?: Click Here!

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: