Mani's of '15: #16,17, and 18

Mani number 16 I did at the beach and was one of the most relaxing manicures I have done since I was on a deck and could see the ocean yards away from me. The color mimicked the sea and that just made me so happy! It is from KB Shimmer and I got it in a swap and the name is "Vitamin Sea" . It's a jelly like base loaded with Glitters. It was easy to apply and yes it needs a topcoat. I found that out with the KB Shimmer polish it was needed.


Mani Number 17 was China Glaze Tart-y For The Party". I never got to take a picture of it as it only lasted me a few days. It was a quickie job since I could not find my base or top coat in the pile of mine I called a suitcase. It's a creamy light lilac color that went on smoothly. I will totally use it again before the year is up.


Mani number 18 was done 2 nights ago. It is OPI "Pink Before You Leap". It is a sheer light pink color packed with sparkle! In the bottle I didn't know it would be sheer I wish it wasn't but it still came out really pretty. The picture does it no justice. It looks so much better in real life.

When on vacation I was gifted 2 China Glaze polishes for my Birthday, including the one above. The other I received is "Pop The Trunk" which is a very vibrant coral color I can't wait to use. I also went to TJ Maxx and Marshal's while away (there are none where I live.) and ended up getting 2 OPI 2 packs. Each were $7.99 so I saw it as a good deal!

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: