Smell Ya Later!: First Look: Lucky Seven Soap Company

PICTURED: Wax Clammie in "Serendipity Cream" , Wax Clammie in "Hotel Sheets", and 3 soap bar samples in "Cotton Candy Glycerin Soap", "Viva Las Vegas" and "Lemongrass", Fusion Foaming Oil Scrub in "What Are The Odds?"

This is my first ever order from Lucky Seven Soap Company. I've been wanting to purchase here for a while now. I've been on the hunt for a decent sugar scrub and have heard nothing but fabulous things about the ones from this shop.


It came all nicely packaged in tissue paper and there was no leakage what so ever from the products.

The first ones I smelled where the clammies. "Hotel Sheets" is just such a nice clean and fresh scent. It's the one I broke up and put a cube in my warmer right away. It is REALLY strong so be careful when melting. If your nose is sensitive to clean scents either cut down on the time you melt it or cut the single cube in half.  I haven't tried "Serendipity Cream" in the warmer yet since I am still enjoying "Hotel Sheets". But I will be using it when it is time to switch out the wax. It smells to me like a frothy smoothie, a blend of fruits with a slight cream with them. I'll be excited to see how that one holds up since "Hotel Sheets" has amazing throw and staying power. If their performance seems the same, I will definitely be getting more wax from them.

The next item I sniffed was the Fusion Foaming  Oil Sugar Scrub and it was like heavenly. It was so sugary and that added note of "LoveSpell" just took the scent up a notch. I have used it once since receiving it. I used it after shaving my legs (blah blah I know most people do it before, I don't.) it was like no other scrub I used before. It was springy in texture and solid-ish  feel on top. I dug into it and only a bit fell off my hands. Most scrubs I have used, loose sugar gets EVERYWHERE. It was so dense and worked like magic on my legs, the crystals may be packed tight but it spreads out nice and evenly. ALSO please note she has reformulated her Sugar Scrubs and has removed Shea Butter and Cranberry due to others having those allergies and she wants her products to be for more people and not forget those with allergies. I've used products with Shea in them, and you really don't miss it in this product.

I WILL be doing a follow up review on these items to see how they test out in the long run. So about a month from now I WILL be revisiting these products.

Lucky Seven Soap Company is owned by Melissa and I've been talking to her on FB for what seems like months now! She is the sweetest! And her products are no joke! To me they give me the "High Roller/High End" feel without breaking your bank. She is working on some great products for the future as well so keep your eyes out for those. I think business and maker wise she is doing everything right. She wants her products to be the best they can be and they are! Plus her site is easy to navigate. She is very approachable if you have an issue as well.

*NOTE: ALL PRODUCTS BOUGHT BY ME, EXCEPT SAMPLES. OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

WHERE CAN I BUY LUCKY SEVEN SOAP COMPANY PRODUCTS?: Click Here!
DO THEY HAVE A FB?: Click Here!
IS THERE AN FB GROUP I CAN JOIN?: Click Here!

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

2 comments:

  1. These sound so amazing.

    That scrub, sounds so divine. It makes me so happy to hear that she also cares about people with allergies. I find in NZ it's hard to find companies who make hypoallergenic stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most indie brands if you ask the maker about ingredients or tell them allergies, they try to work around that to make one special for you. So far the scrub HAS been divine! I used it on my upper body last night cause I had some uneven flaking and it helped!

      Delete