House Of Usher Wax Museum Advent Calendar Days 21-25



It's here and gone! The last week of The House Of Usher Wax Museum's Advent Calendar! Sorry I'm late. Night before Christmas Eve I was struck down with a wicked sinus infection I am on thee mend from still! Anyway lets get on with the show. Same as before I will give you scent name, notes, and thoughts!

Day 21: "Nippy"
Scent Notes: Cranberry Ozark Forrest and Madagascar Spice
Thoughts: To me I smelled something like menthol, something that told my nose "Stop Being Stuffy!" It felt like it was really helping my nose and I wish I had more.

Day 22: "Tis The Season To Be Mary"
Scent Notes: Rosemary, mint, spearmint leaves.
Thoughts: I have this melting right now and it's helping my nose as well! Strong and powerful and fills the whole upstairs of my row home.

Day 23: "Majestic Landscape
Scent Notes: Snowy covered Canadian Pine, vetiver, spiced bay, leather nuances, woody/musky base of cedar, sandalwood, Canadian Spruce, Douglous Fir Needle, cypress,balsam pine and woody orris.
Thoughts: Like the tree lit up on Christmas morning! Warm and cozy.

Day 24: "Nuthouse"
Scent Notes: Banana Nut Bread
Thoughts: I smell a sweet sweet nuttiness! The banana is a backdrop note to me. Might come out more when melted. But on cold sniff it's a winner.

Day 25: "Aunt Bethany's Jello Mold"
Scent Notes: Lime Jello, Whipped Cream, graham cracker crumbles.
Thoughts: You can smell the sweet jello like you just opened a packet. Very very sweet candy like scent.

This week is 4/5 I'll be using! It's been so much fun going through with all of you on this Advent Calendar adventure! Hopefully we will get to do it all again next year!

Right now check out House Of Usher Wax Museum for a collab box she is doing with Potion Dust! There are other sales happening as well!

WHERE DO I BUY HOUSE OF USHER WAX MUSEUM ITEMS? CLICK HERE!
DO THEY HAVE AN FB GROUP? CLICK HERE!

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: