House Of Usher Wax Museum Advent Calendar Days 16-20

Welcome to the 4th week of Thee House of Usher Wax Museum Advent Calendar review/thoughts/whatever you'd like to call it! Same as before, I will name each scent, the notes and my thoughts!

Day 16: "Who-Feast"
Notes: Butter, bacon, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, maple syrup, pie crust, vanilla sugar.
Thoughts:  Yet another smorgasbord of smells! I can't really pick up the individual scents with my nose but it comes together just smelling plain delicious. It's a hit in this house! Used in my mothers warmer downstairs the scent was so strong you could smell it from upstairs during the first two days of melting.

Day 17: "Kiss My Foot"
Notes: apples, pears, cinnamon, garland, vanilla, and pine.
Thoughts: Cinnamon is a very strong note to me in this blend. I do get the undertones of apple but not much of anything else in my opinion. It just may be that because I don't like cinnamon and my nose is very sensitive toward it.

Day 18: "Baguettes"
Notes: Hot bread from the oven.
Thoughts: exactly as the notes say. I don't know how it is possible to relay fresh from the oven into a wax, but damn, she's done it.

Day 19: "Jelly Club"
Notes: blackberry jam, cake and coffee.
Thoughts: Jam is the most prominent note but I do smell the backdrop of coffee which I am not a huge fan of but I know others most likely will love.

Day 20: "Can I refill your eggnog for you?"
Notes: Eggnog, vanilla, nutmeg, and cake.
Thoughts: I hate eggnog but this doesn't smell like it to me. I smell more of the vanilla which makes me feel nice and cozy! I will use this in the future!

So here we go again 3/5! I am currently melting "Toasted Grinch" from last week and as I mentioned "Who-Feast" is downstairs. I do plan on saving "Baguettes" and "Can I refill your Eggnog?" for future use! My sinuses are relentless so I might have to go a few days without melting in my room or choose a simple scent.

Who is ready for the LAST WEEK?!?! I know I am!

WHERE DO I BUY HOUSE OF USHER WAX MUSEUM ITEMS? CLICK HERE!
DO THEY HAVE AN FB GROUP? CLICK HERE!

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: