House of Usher Wax Museum Advent Calendar Days 6-10



Today I bring you days 6-10 of the House Of Usher Wax Museum's Advent Calendar! Same thing as last week; I'll put the scent, the notes and my thoughts!

Day 6: "NOT A Red Ryder"
Scent notes: Lemon Sugar cookie.
Thoughts Exactly as the scent notes descriptive. A a balance of tart and sweet lemon with a sugar cookie. A simple but pretty scent.

Day 7: "Beethoven's Bubblegum"
Notes: Bubblegum
Thoughts: Another sweet concoction of bubblegum. The Dubble Bubble kind with the dusting. You can totally smell that dusting.

Day 8: " Little Tree"
Notes: Northern pine, Douglas Fir, Blue Spruce, spicy cinnamon and clove, rosemary and woody cedar.
Thoughts: It's like a Christmas Tree farm packed into an itty bitty container. I do smell the spicier notes but thee blend out they scent well.

Day 9: "Elf Candy"
Notes: Buttery cut out cookie with sweet frosting. Candied Cherries and fruits along with frosting, sprinkles and powdered sugar.
Thoughts: This is my FAVORITE so far!! I just love it! I love sweet smells and this is unique to me. I dunno what about it specifically I like so much, but this is a winner in my book!

Day 10: "Cookie Snuggles"
Notes: Sugar Cookies
Thoughts: Isn't that the CUTEST scent name EVER?! I have this one in my Mom's warmer downstairs and it is delightful! Again, simple but it is good. No need for complex things!

This week I used 3/5 scents! Pretty good considering what last weeks record was like. I'm really digging this :)

WHERE DO I BUY HOUSE OF USHER WAX MUSEUM ITEMS? CLICK HERE!
DO THEY HAVE AN FB GROUP? CLICK HERE!

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

2 comments:

  1. this is too cool. maybe I should ask for this advent calendar next year! I feel like if I had something like this I would actually use the warmer I got for my wedding LOL
    xoxo,
    alysalovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I loooove my warmer! You should deff use it! Autumn can't reach it yet, no fire to worry about!

      Delete