House Of Usher Wax Museum Advent Calendar Days 11-15



It's time! Time for days 11-15! Woo hoo! Time is just going so fast. Before you know it Christmas will be here then  new year. Crazy huh?? So same as before I'll give you the scent name, notes and my thoughts!

Day 11: "Best Cup"
Scent Notes: Robust coffee, creamy eggnog and white fluffy cakes.
Thoughts: This is a POWERFUL coffee scent. The other coffee scent I had in the first week was a toned down one with chocolate. This is a more pure coffee scent in my opinion.

Day 12: You Like Sugar, Huh?"
Scent Notes: Buttermilk Pancakes and maple glazed bacon.
Thoughts: When I smelled it at first it smelled like salted sweet caramel. Then I pulled back then sniffed again and could tell it was maple and a lil bacon.

Day 13: "Sweet Grinch"
Scent Notes: Juicy green pears, crisp red apples, fuzzy peaches and a touch of ripe melon.
Thoughts: I have it in my warmer! I was sick of the sweet scent so I went for this delightful fruity mixture! It's refreshing I think. I haven't had my warmer on some nights just cause I was having headaches but this was a nice welcome back to melting land!

Day 14: "Grinchpourii"
Scent Notes: Sweet black raspberries and vanilla cream.
Thoughts: It's so simple in thought but comes out well in smell. I love it!

Day 15: "Toasted Grinch"
Scent Notes: Toasted Marshmallow
Thoughts: Well I know what's going in the warmer next!! It's just straight u marshmallow with a bit of toasty fireplace feeling!

So I used 1/5 this time. Only due to the fact I was having headaches. I do plan on using them in the near future! Well except "Best Cup" It will find I nice new home I swear!

Brooke also has a sale on Liquid tarts right now, Buy 4 get one for free!


WHERE DO I BUY HOUSE OF USHER WAX MUSEUM ITEMS? CLICK HERE!
DO THEY HAVE AN FB GROUP? CLICK HERE!

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: