The Youtubes: Toddrick Hall

I haven't done "The Youtubes" in FOREVER! So I think it's time to share some AMAZINGNESS and he goes by the name Toddrick Hall. He was supposedly on some season of American Idol, but I don't watch that. He is busting full of talent! The video I included above is what got me to hit the subscribe button! Two of my favorite things, Disney and 90's music! I can't believe it took me so long to subscribe to him! I've seen a ton of his videos before this, all Disney-centric. He doesn't just do Disney vids though, He does ones about Artists that inspire him, vlogs, and more. His channel is one that I don't always need a new video to enjoy, he has tons I like to re-watch just for fun, laugh, and sing along to.

He has a lot happening right now. Him and his crew are going on tour bringing you "The Toddlerz Ball". Looks like it will be an awesome show! And debuting on MTV on Aug 31st is "TODDRICK" his own new reality show!

I really hope you enjoy this recommendation and have fun watching it!

WHERE IS HIS CHANNEL? Click Here!
WHERE CAN I SEE "TODDLERZ BALL" TOUR DATES? Click Here!

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: