Mani's of '15: #14


Mani number 14 of 2015 is Julep's "Francis". I wanted to go for something bright and fun cause it is Summer! Kinda reminds me of Frankenstein colors on Halloween though, which really isn't bad at all! My Mother told me it looked like puke. I don't agree with her obviously but can see where she is coming from. 

Application started off a bit shaky. I looked at it and screamed "No not the dreaded curse of a cream!!". It was gross and streaky but once I got the 2nd coat on I had more control over the look. Still a tiny bit patchy in some parts but at this point I didn't care. Especially after my last nail fiasco with the China Glaze sticker things. They look really nice second day and I am hoping they can at least last me a week!

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: