Mani's of '15: #12

, , , 0 Comments

This is Mani number 12 of this year and it's OPI "Kiss Me On My Tulips". This is a mini version that came in a set my sister bought me but I also have a full size bottle of it that I had bought before my sister got me a mini set. I've worn this before, a few times last year. It's a nice bright pink, a good staple color to have in your collection. Sure I do have my fair share of pink polishes, but this stands out to me because it's an OPI and I don't have many OPI ones like it (even though I am sure they exist.) I like how it goes on, smooth, no clumps, easy to even out if needed. I know the picture shows some patchy-ness, but that's close up. It didn't bother me that much. It looked fine from a distance. I think I was just happy to get some color on my nails. This year I haven't been painting them as often cause my real nails have just been a wreck with chipping and just weird tearing. And YES I have been taking care of them!! Using cuticle oil, mani bombs, filing when needed, etc. It's not like I'm not trying, trust me, I am!!



Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: