Smell Ya Later!: Lucky Seven Soap CO. Review


PICTURED: Wax Clammie in "Serendipity Cream" , Wax Clammie in "Hotel Sheets", and 3 soap bar samples in "Cotton Candy Glycerin Soap", "Viva Las Vegas" and "Lemongrass", Fusion Foaming Oil Scrub in "What Are The Odds?"

I last talked about these products in a Smell Ya Later!: Lucky Seven Soap Co. Firstlook. My initial thoughts still stand. I just wanted to update you how the products preformed over a longer amount of time.
PICTURED: "Salted Caramel Kettle Corn" Wax Shots, "Bonfire Bliss" Wax Shot, "Tropicana" Clammie, and Various Samples.

I'll start off with the wax. Since the previous purchase I have bought more wax from this company. Melissa packs all the scent in with a punch! I don't know how the hell she does it. I smoke in my room and I have a pet. For the scent to last through that is something magical!The one that lasts the longest it still "Hotel Sheets". Maybe because it's a clean scent, I don't know. Her other scent that stood out with great throw that I've melted is "Tropicana". Imagine putting every tropical fruit in a blender and you have this scent! Another lover has been "Salted Caramel Kettle Corn" because duh, caramel. If you never tried their wax add it to your "MUST!" list ASAP!

As for the Fusion Foaming Oil Sugar scrub I still believe that its very unique in the world of scrubs. I never owned anything like it and doubt I'll ever run across one this impressive. The texture still blows my mind every time I go to use it. And yes I have gotten a few droplets of water in it time from time when using and it doesn't change the texture drastically. It's a little smoother/slippy. The sugar crystals still don't get everywhere. I've used it on my body as well like a normal soap to get off some dead skin. It preformed nicely that was not even having to use too much of it. I usually just use it after shaving, and damn they are smooth then! If you are an avid fan of scrubs, try this one it might just be perfect to you.

I usually give advice to the makers, but this is more encouragement. Melissa, you have some great core products, don't ever be afraid to branch out and do more. Even if they are limited release, themed,etc. I think you can chew off more! You are capable of great things.

*NOTE: ALL PRODUCTS BOUGHT BY ME, EXCEPT SAMPLES. OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

WHERE CAN I BUY LUCKY SEVEN SOAP COMPANY PRODUCTS?: Click Here!
DO THEY HAVE A FB?: Click Here!
IS THERE AN FB GROUP I CAN JOIN?: Click Here!

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. Steph you are amazing. I'm so glad you like what I make. I create products that will perform and by your review, they work for you! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete