Mani's of '15: #9



This was my 9th mani of the year. Yeah the last one didn't last as long as I wanted it to. One nail chipped and it was all downhill from there. I put on these Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips in "Tie-Dye For". They were on sale at my local K-Mart that is closing down for $2.24 so I couldn't resist. Took me about a little more than an hour to apply them. I watched the cute new Tinker Belle movie "Tinker Belle and The Legend of The NeverBeast" as I applied them. Once finished I added my Julep topcoat in hopes of longevity, but apparently I failed cause they started peeling the next day. I was not a happy camper to say the least. I HATE the feeling of running my hands through my hair and it catching in my nails. I told myself I'd keep them on til Easter cause I want colorful nails for the Holiday. So Tomorrow evening these babies are coming off.

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: