Listen Up! : March

So I am late on this one! There are only 9 tracks on it but I'll remind you I go back and listen to tracks that are not new and from past months. I love doing that cause I'm still obsessed with a lot of them! Especially: "Girl Crush"-Little Bigtown, "Sugar"-Maroon 5, and "I Don't Mind"-Usher.

Out of these new picks I am addicted to the sickly sweet new Carly Rae Jepsen song "I Really Really Really Like You" and the new Kacey Musgraves track from her new album, "Biscuits". I added the NEW tracks from Curtis Peoples latest release! A Deluxe Edition of The Fight called "The Fight: 15 Rounds Edition" It's an amazing album if you never listened to him yet!

I guess you can consider this a "Music Monday" since I am posting it on a Monday!

Check out more Music Mondays at My So Called Chaos:

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: