Mani's of '15: #28 & #29

Mani #28 is OPI "Kiss Me On My Tulips" with Hard Candy Matte top coat. Another mani inspired by my friend Bre over at "A Does Of Breality". She had an awesome Matte Pink Mani from a Polish from Pretty Serious. It looked better in person than this picture. That's always seemed to happen. This was a nice alternative, it may look patchy here but it really wasn't that bad. I deff would try a matte pink mani again.


Mani #29 of '15 is Cover Girl "Always Naked" with Hard Candy Matte Top Coat. I really liked how this turned out. I was in the mood for a neutral and still in a Matte frame of mind, so I thought I try it and the results surprised me. 


Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: