Smell Ya Later!: Dollface Bath and Beauty Review

PICTURED: Slymer Glycerin Soap and Marshmallow Puff Glycerin Soap
  
Dollface Bath and Beauty is a shop mostly known for her bath bombs. I however do not own a tub and really wanted to try something from her store to try it out an support her. I found it to be perfect that she added the two soaps above as limited edition for the fall season. Sadly I just checked and they are no longer on her Etsy but I'm sure the others are just as good.

They both called my name but Slymer had me at hello. It is scented with Lime and Cotton Candy 2 of my most favorite scents ever! Marshmallow is my other favorite fragrance so I had to add that to my cart too.

When I got my package it was a bit slow or at least it felt that way to me. But I know EVERYONE has been having beef with the USPS these days. I think I got it within the time frame. I was so confused when I opened my package as well. I didn't smell a thing. Then I reached in and it was  the bars shrink wrapped like Fort Knox. I didn't want to open them yet until I used them.

I started using Slymer last week or the week before (I need my brain to function..). The smell was SO PACKED and BRIGHT. I dunno how a smell can be "bright" but this was! AND I forgot to mention the little booger glows in the dark! It also had some glitter in it too that makes it look really pretty. The lather is nice and smooth but then I did feel the glitter pieces to be a little abrasive on my body, and not in a fun exfoliating type of way. It's a bit scratchy in feeling. I did however like the shape of the bar, not huge, not small, just right. Fits in the hand perfectly. Besides that it cleans like a champ.

Joy owns Dollface Bath&Beauty and is very creative, and  sarcastic (in the best way. Trust me it's a compliment.). She puts a lot hard work into her business and you can tell how much she wants to succeed. She's creating new products lately that are great additions to her shop. The only advice I have is as I look into the future is organization is going to become a key component in your business. Like your shop, files, TAT, everything. Not that you aren't organized now! I am saying with the expansions you are making with new products, just keep it together and never try to overwhelm yourself. I wish you nothing but great things!

**NOTE: ALL PRODUCTS BOUGHT BY ME. OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.


WHERE CAN I BUY DOLLFACE BATH&BEAUTY PRODUCTS?: Click Here!
DO THEY HAVE A FB?: Click Here!
IS THERE AN FB GROUP I CAN JOIN?: Click Here!



Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: