Welcome! Intro to SC&G

, 0 Comments

Welcome to Snocones&Glitter! This is my attempt at trying out this whole blogging thing. I love reading Blogs, mostly beauty related. No this will not be all about beauty or strictly cover one particular subject. I chose the name "Snocones&Glitter" because they are two of the most random things I love. I am such a random person it hurts! This means I'll discuss beauty topics mostly nail polish and showing off my mani's! If I try out a new to me product and I feel it's worth sharing, I'll do that as well. I also love music, TV cartoons, pop culture in general. So I will be making post recommending music or talking about new songs I enjoy and even sharing Spotify Playlist. I'll talk about TV shows I love or hate. Also I'll recommend some youtubers you should subscribe to because I'm really in love with watching them! 

My sister asked me if there would be anything "depressing" on my blog because the name is so ...bouncy and fun. She doesn't like the idea but I told her if I am having a bad day and problems, I'm not going to hide it. I want to be real and honest with my readers AND myself. I have Bipolar Disorder, that's why my sister asked me but in my eyes I like helping others that face the same problems I have or at least give a realistic glimpse to others that may not understand mental illness. So yes, there could be something sad or depressing here and there, but that's life. Everyone has ups and downs, we are only human.

So as you can tell this blog is for me to throw myself into and hopefully others will enjoy my musings.

Steph

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: